One girl is going to USA.// Excitement? Yes!// Fun? Hopefully!// Troubles? Maybe...// Read more about me in my blog!

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Yesterday still one month...


So, gestern war es also nur noch ein Monat bis zu meinem Abflug...wow. Klingt nach wenig und das ist es -glaub ich- auch.

Aber ich werde trotzdem meine verbliebene Zeit hier in "good, old Germany" noch genießen, wie ich kann.

Das Wetter macht es mir dabei nicht wirklich leichter. Also, beim Genießen schon- Sonnenschein, strahlend blauer Himmel, heiß- was will man mehr? Aber das Verabschieden fällt mir bei solch einem guten Wetter natürlich viel schwerer.

Naja, ich hoffe mal, dass in Madison auch noch ein langer, warmer Sommer sein wird.

Habe heute meine Visitenkarten in Druck geben lassen. Jetzt bin ich also bestens für Amerika ausgerüstet. Sieht richtig professionell aus, aber eigentlich bin ich nur zu faul, den Leuten, die vielleicht in Amerika meine E-Mail Adresse oder überhaupt Adresse haben wollen, sie extra aufzuschreiben. Da zück ich lieber meine Karte und alle sind glücklich- wenn überhaupt jemand meine Karte haben möchte...=)


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Now in English...(gimme a try!)

Well, still 30 days left till I'm going to US. I'm getting more and more excited. Now everything must be checked- flight dates, flight number etc. Wouldn't be fun if I entered the wrong plane and arrived in Idaho, Nebraska or Ohio...

Hope that everything will work out!

Now I enjoy my last weeks here in Germany. No problem, because our weather here is just brilliant! Sun, blue sky, hot temperatures- just a great summer!

I think I'll miss this good weather, but I also hope -or guess- that the weather in Madison will be good, too.

Today I desgined my visiting card. Now it's easier for me if someone asks me for my e-mail adress or normal adress- then I can give him/her my card and don't need to write something down.

Just in case that someone really would like to know my adress...=)


And because it's such a great song:

» If you don't give my football back I'm gonna get my dad on you / I only kicked it over the fence and broke a silly gnome or two / Eanie Meanie run away / Eanie Meanie run away / Steal my football / Run away / Get it back someday «

Jim Noir - Eanie Meanie

2 Comments:

Blogger BionicBuddha said...

I had a job interview in Madison once and was very impressed with the city...It was a few years ago, but I hope you will find it wonderful! I think winter in Wisconsin is brutal...



www.bionicbuddha.com

8:12 PM

 
Blogger ed said...

What is this visiting card that you talk about? Like a business card? My friend went to a site (www.vistaprint.com) and they print you free business cards! (And no, I don't work for them)

4:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home